St Alipius Parish School
Open to God's presence, St Alipius is a Catholic learning community of excellence, equity and empowerment.
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- We believe in nurturing the whole child through meaningful relationships in a welcoming community.
- We believe in providing structures that challenge and support, in order to develop confident, independent and resilient learners.
- We believe that the purpose of learning must be clear.
- We believe that purposeful assessment provides the data to inform and drive learning and teaching.
- We believe in personalising learning in a contemporary context that honours the affinities and interested of the learner.