Open to God's presence, St Alipius is a Catholic learning community of excellence, equity and empowerment.
- We believe in nurturing the whole child through meaningful relationships in a welcoming community.
- We believe in providing structures that challenge and support, in order to develop confident, independent and resilient learners.
- We believe that the purpose of learning must be clear.
- We believe that purposeful assessment provides the data to inform and drive learning and teaching.
- We believe in personalising learning in a contemporary context that honours the affinities and interests of the learner.
As a Christ-centred educating community, St Alipius Parish School:
- Celebrates a rich TRADITION of Catholic beliefs, values, practices and history.
- Nurtures the WHOLE PERSON identifying and developing individual competencies to ensure we all aspire to be the best we can be.
- Develops and nurtures strong RELATIONSHIPS that give witness to the Good News of Jesus.
- Provides a curriculum that is INCLUSIVE, relevant, stimulating and challenging.
- Promotes EMPATHY as the lens through which we encounter each other and members of our wider communities.
- Leads students into deep inquiry; rigorously seeking the WISDOM that makes a positive difference in their world.
- Is a CELEBRATING community, inspired by hope and a positive vision for the future.
- Is committed to ensuring the SAFETY of all students in our care.